Mobile

Broadband

Business

Education

Web

Statistics

ICT Policy

News

Video

City Profiles

OA News: November 17, 2009

November 17, 2009  »  NewsNo Comment
  1. Although ICT only produces 2% of global emissions, it can reduce the other 98%:
    HP: ICT can help slash carbon emissions {ITPro}
  2. How to turn ambition into reality:
    Kenya Needs a Better Formula for Outsourcing Industry {Ratio Magazine}
  3. Last week’s ‘Infostate of Africa’ visual gets some more attention:
    Africa, Connected {New York Times Opinion}
  4. A lack of access to information is dangerous to health and government:
    Internet access ‘can be matter of life and death’ {AFP}
  5. The company will provide high-level support:
    Convergence Wireless moves into Tanzania {ITWeb}
  6. West Africa prepares to regulate multiple undersea cables:
    Telecom regulators gear up for undersea cable revolution {Ghana Business News}
  7. A 40gb cable connecting Tunisia with Italy is now active:
    “Tunisie Telecom” Inaugurates Submarine Telecommunications Cable {Tunisia Online News via allAfrica.com}