Terms and Conditions
Comments on oAfrica.com
By submitting content to oAfrica.com through comments posted on the website, or by contributing other information or material to oAfrica.com, the user grants oAfrica.com a royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, or distribute such contributed content.
In order to keep discussions on oAfrica.com interesting and civil, users must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. In contributing comments or other information on oAfrica.com, do not post any of the following material:
- material which threatens or abuses others, or which is defamatory or libelous, or which is invasive of another’s privacy;
- material which advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- material for advertising or commercial solicitation; or
- material which is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent.
2. Users will keep all comments relevant to the particular article to which the comment is posted. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties or any other users are those of the respective author(s) and not of oAfrica.com
Linked Sites Disclaimer
oAfrica.com contains frequent links to third party websites. By providing links to other external sites, oAfrica.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at those sites. Placement of links does not indicate any association with or control over other sites or the links contained within those sites. oAfrica.com does not examine or verify the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in any such sources. Accordingly, oAfrica.com will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content contained within any such sources. Users may access, use, and rely upon such content at the user’s own risk. Users are responsible for complying with the terms of service of the linked sites, as well as other laws governing the use of websites.
Except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by oAfrica.com, oAfrica.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. oAfrica.com does not assume any responsibility or risk for the user’s use of the Internet. Users access materials at their own risk and oAfrica.com has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
*oAfrica.com is in no way related to Orphan Aid Africa which is located at oafrica.org.
Linked sites may contain content and graphics that contain sexually explicit material unsuitable for minors, or that may otherwise be offensive. If you enter these linked sites, you assert that you are of legal adult age in your jurisdiction to view such materials and that the viewing, reading, and/or downloading of content from these linked sites does not violate the community standards of your locality, city, town, county, state, province, country or other community in which you belong, and/or from which you access these linked sites.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use, please send an email to email@example.com.